Who would not want to have a perfectly manicured lawn? Everyone, including you and me, would want to lounge on patios sipping lemonade enjoying the garden view. When spring and summer are in plain view, the idea of mowing your lawn to take advantage of the perfect weather and getting that much needed tan lines can be truly exciting. This is why it is imperative for most homeowners to know how to choose the right lawn mower. The good news is that there are plenty of high quality lawn mowers for sale online and knowing the right features to have will definitely help you make a better decision.
In the last two years, the world of electric-powered lawn mowers has substantially improved. As opposed to the old-school gas-powered variety, more and more household are becoming more aware of environmental issues. If you are in the market for electric lawn mowers, reading this review will help point you to the right direction. Whether you want the simple self-propelling or the riding lawn mower variety, understanding features and weighing down the pros and cons are essential steps to take before you plunge into purchasing one. Here’s a quality review of one of the most sought after electric powered cordless lawn mowers these days.
Lawn Mower Reviews: Black & Decker CM1936 Features
According to best lawn mower reviews for cordless electric lawn mowers in 2012, Black & Decker CM1936 has consistently reign supreme in both online and offline markets. At first glance, the CM1936 look just like any self-propelled small lawn mower but with the Black & Decker brand name at its belt, it is no wonder that this variety features nothing but first class reliability such as:
• No assembly required. Can be used right out of the box.
• highly efficient LIFETIME warranted cutting deck
• easy electrical start-up
• foldable for convenient storage in small spaces
• removable and rechargeable 36V battery
• versatile 3-in-1 cutting options from 1.5 inches to 3.5 inches
• single soft-touch height adjustment
• highly efficient motor
• durable zero-corrosion deck even under extreme wet conditions
• safety key
• ergonomic no-slip handle grips
• Energy Star certified batteries for a better environment
Lawn Mower Reviews: Black & Decker CM1936 Advantages
Being constantly mentioned in best lawn mower 2012 reviews as the most wished for variety among the many cordless lawn mowers available in the market today, the Black & Decker CM1936 has accumulated quite a number of advantages under its belt. Apart from its revolutionary cordless advantage paving the way for a much better maneuverability, here are some direct advantages that households can benefit from the CM1936:
• easy electrical start up that does not require any pulling or cranking
• can be folded upright; compact-built for small storage and towing ability
• efficient consumption as certified by Energy Star certification
• mower-charged for small lawns
• additional batteries for larger lawn requirements
• cuts 1/3 acre of lawn on a single charge
• one-push adjustment on front and rear wheels for cutting
• rear bag and mulching included
• can be hosed down directly, easy to clean
• good safety measures that provides accidental start-up
• quality construction with the use of quality non-breakable plastic body and lifetime warranted cutting deck
• cheap to run with full accreditation from Energy Star
• reliable 3-in-1 cutting system that cuts, bags or mulches
• zero noise pollution, works quietly with less vibration detected
• manual is quite easy to understand
• no maintenance required
• Energy Star accreditation = Environment-friendly
Lawn Mower Reviews: Black & Decker CM1936 Disadvantages
Though tagged as one of the topnotch best cordless lawn mowers 2012, the CM1936 has the following flaws:
• Expensive replacement batteries – though the original ones can last up to five years max, certain misuse and abuse might lead you to look for replacement and that is where price can be a problem. Replacement batteries can sometimes cost up to $100 depending on your choice of store to buy it. But since it is a Black & Decker, often any replacement, whether battery or other parts, can be easy to find.
• Heavyweight—though the battery requirement adds up to a more powerful and longer lasting lawn mowing, at 72 pounds, it is quite heavy to lunge around. When your lawn has some hills or slopes, pushing around of a 72-pound machine might require some muscle potency that which some homeowners do not possess.
Lawn Mower Reviews: What Other Users Say About the Black & Decker CM1936
For the time being, Black & Decker CM1936 reviews show that most homeowners, including me, have the CM1936 as our favorite. With flat yards of at least 1/3 of an acre of lawn to maintain, this lawn mower fits budget and requirements to a tee. Without any protruding terrain or slopes to think of, this cordless electric-powered lawn mower is quite easy to push and operate. Battery can run in full power for as long as fifty minutes to, at most, an hour which can easily cover a 10,000 square feet yard. With spare batteries that come with the package, one can easily remove and put in another charged one to carry on with the mowing job.
Lawn Mower Reviews: Black & Decker CM1936 Recommended Alternatives
Making use of updated lawn mower reviews, one can easily deduce that the Black & Decker CM1936 is one of the best out there. But for easy comparison, here are some equally promising alternatives for one to choose from:
• Black & Decker CMM1200 Cordless Electric Mulching Lawn Mower
• Toro 20360 Cordless Bagging and mulching lawn mower
• Earthwise Cordless Electric Side-discharge Lawn Mower
• WORX ECO Cordless Electric Lawn Mower
• Greenworks 25092 self-propelling lawn mower with removable battery
• Remington 3-in-1 cordless mower
• Black & Decker CM1836 cordless electric lawn mower
• Steele SP-PM207SDC cordless electric self-propelled lawn mower
Indeed, careful nitpicking of the right lawn mower can thoroughly help homeowners in their quest to keeping their lawn perfectly manicured or maintained all the time. The use of lawn mower reviews is vital in aiding you in the intricate process of researching. With this, comparing features, pros and cons as well as costs can help one fully acquire a much informed buying decision.
Ready to purchase? Click here!